SELF-LOVE TEACHES YOU THAT IF YOU LOVE YOUR FEARS TO DEATH, YOU WILL LITERALLY LOVE THEM OUT OF EXISTENCE
By Frederick Zappone
I have been at this self-love thing for quite some time and I can tell you from personal experience that there is not one fear that can continue to exist in the LIGHT of one's love for one's self and for all others different than ourselves. Every fear the media or a politician sends my way I am able to instantly dissolve with thoughts of love. If you want to know all that I know about self-love continue reading.
- Self-Love is not VANITY, it is Sanity
- Self-Love is not a CRIME, it's a Necessity.
- Self-Love is not SELFISHNESS, it is Self-Care
As a baby you were held and cuddled and because you were, you knew you were loved but as you grew older, it seemed as if you were loved less and less. You received less displays of affection and more commands and demands to do 'this or that' along with people telling you how you should and should not be.
Rejection, failed relationships and being disappointed by others caused you to no longer trust like you once did and you began building walls against love.
Make no mistake about it, you are loved. However, if you can no longer feel the love, then no matter how many people tell you that they love you, love is not real for you. This is where self-love comes in.
The more you love yourself, the easier it is to trust yourself and know the people you can and cannot trust. The more you love yourself, the easier it is to feel the love other people have for you.
The more you love yourself, the easier it is to make feelings of fear, worry and anxiety disappear from your life with no effort at all.
The more you love yourself, the easier it is for you to find people who will love you the way you need to be loved. The more you love yourself, the less people are able to disappoint and hurt you.
The more you love yourself, the easier you can feel the love animals, flowers, trees and plants have for you. The more you love yourself, the easier it is to feel the love that God and the Universe have for you.
Love is surrounding you right now, in this very moment, but because it is invisible to your eyes, until you feel the love, love is not real for you.
As you know, from your own life experiences, nothing good ever comes out of hating yourself, putting yourself down or criticizing yourself in any way.
When you feel loved, you feel very confident in yourself and you experience an increase in your self-worth.
The truth be told, the more you love yourself, exactly as you are, the easier life becomes for you and the more good things you attract to yourself.
If someone told me that by loving myself more I would solve every problem I had including money and health problems, I would've started loving myself years ago.
Sufficient self-love causes the things that have gone wrong (or are going wrong) in a person's life, to turn out right. Yes, that's how powerful self-love is. It seems our circumstances are a direct result of how much or how little we love ourselves.
When I started on my self-love journey I found out there wasn't a lot of material available that could precisely tell me how to love myself more. The material I read, about self-love, was either too complicated to understand or written by people who believed self-love was a selfish act rather than an act of self-care.
As I progressed through the stages of loving myself more I kept detailed notes and wrote down everything I was learning about loving myself sufficiently.
I wrote down every thought and every insight that caused me to love myself more. As a result of applying the information I learned about loving myself sufficiently, my life improved in ten different ways.
After sharing my thoughts and insights about self-love with some of my close friends, I was encouraged to make my thoughts and insights on self-love available to anyone who was interested in them.
As a result of the encouragement I received, everything I learned about how to love oneself sufficiently I put into a program called the 21 Day Self-Love Journey. I called it that because the content of my program is delivered to you via e-mail over a period of twenty-one days.
Testimonials Letters I Received From The People Who Took My Self-Love Program Before You.
• Frederick this new paradigm of self-love that you are teaching is truly revolutionary. I'm glad I've embarked on the 21-Days Self-Love journey. It is exactly what I have been looking for to wake me up to the habits that no longer serve me so that I can install self-loving thoughts and behaviors. - McKinley Williams, Los Angeles
• Mr. Zappone your Self-Love program has opened me up and improved EVERY area of my life. My self-awareness, confidence, energy and motivation has grown by leaps and bounds. And my sense of well being has increased too. I highly recommend your program. I only wish I had done this sooner. Tina Moore, UT
• As a result of doing the things you suggested in your self-love program, I noticed that the other things I wanted to achieve, besides loving myself more, started to manifest by themselves, as if by magic. Who would of thought that self love could make miracles happen but it does. Thank you, Thank you. - Maria B. Australia
• After a week of receiving your emails for a week, I'm already noticing changes. I had frequent heart palpitations due to anxiety, which have disappeared. My cravings for sweets, which made it nearly impossible to lose weight and are now non-existent. I still have a lot of work to do, but I can't wait to see what happens in the future. - Michael D., VA
• Thank you for all your wisdom, Frederick. I look forward to each little nugget of gold I get from you. .---brilliant messages full of fantastic thoughts. - Abby C. NYC
• I have been on the spiritual path from age 14, read hundreds of books on spirituality and positive thinking, so I know your insights are the truth. I look forward to them every day. - Marie J. Beaumont The Lemonade Diet
• Thank you for your self love course. There were times when I wasn't sure about it, but looking back now I see that you have launched me onto the path that I needed to take. I have had a number of important insights and I am now moving in the direction I needed to go. I feel confident that I will reap the benefits I was hoping for. Self love leads me to allow my inner conflicts to be, and understand that blaming myself or arguing with myself is pointless, unnecessary and counter-productive. So it's all so much simpler than I ever expected it to be. At times it seemed impossible. Self love has gone past the stage of repeating the words "I love myself" without much conviction, and has shifted to the stage of accepting, honoring and appreciating what actually goes on in my head. WOW, THAT IS ONE HUGE LEAP FORWARD - .You did this for me, Thank you Frederick. Geneviève, Alabama.
• Thank you Frederick for your support. It has been more helpful than years of going on and on to people about my problems and more helpful than talking with various professionals. I think that it's not only your perspective but it's your delivery. I don't know you well enough to trust you but your counsel is sound and reasonable. It works for me. You are very good at what you do. It makes me think of the guys that they bring in to talk people off the ledge. I can appreciate that I have been working with one of the best. Thank you sincerely for your time. - Lily W. Montana
Contrary to what people might tell you or what you might believe yourself, loving yourself is not an act of selfishness or conceit, it is a powerful act of self care.
My 21 Day Self-love Journey allows you to remove the barriers that are between you and feeling the love that is yours to experience every single day of your life.
21 Day Self-Love Journey
Powerful, Concise and Compassionate
The content of my Self- Love program is delivered to you in bite size chunks over a period of twenty-one days via email to insure you receive maximum results from my program - Frederick Zappone
Click The Buy Now Button To Begin Your Self-Love Journey
After making your payment, click the RETURN TO FREDERICK ZAPPONE BUTTON located on payment receipt page to immediately begin receiving the first of your 21 self-love email messages from me containing the content of my self-love program
Learning to love myself sufficiently was the most magical thing I ever did. I call it magical because it changed everything about my life. Once I started loving myself sufficiently, my health, finances and relationships got better for no logical reason I can explain except that I was taking the time to love myself more.- Frederick Zappone