Self-Love is Not VANITY, it is Sanity - Katrina Mayer
Loving yourself sufficiently is not being selfish or conceited, it is a powerful act of self care. As you know, from your own life experiences, nothing good ever comes out of feeling bad, hating yourself, putting yourself down or criticizing yourself in any way.
The truth be told, the more your love yourself, exactly as you are, the easier life becomes for you and the more good things you attract to yourself.
If someone told me, when I was I younger, that by loving myself more I would solve every problem I had (including money and health problems), I would have started working on loving myself more, years ago. Listed below are ten benefits of loving yourself more.
Forgiving ourselves for the mistakes we make or for feeling like we are not strong enough, smart enough or good enough is a very important part of loving ourselves.
Sufficient self-love causes the things that have gone wrong (or are going wrong) in our life to turn out right. Yes, that's how powerful self-love is. It seems the circumstances of our lives are a direct result of how much or how little we love ourselves.
When I started on my self-love journey I found out there wasn't a lot of material available that could precisely tell me how to love myself more. Most of the material I read was either too complicated to understand or it was written by people who actually believed self-love was a selfish act rather than an act of self-care.
As I progressed through the stages of loving myself more I kept detailed notes and wrote down everything I was learning about loving myself sufficiently.
I wrote down every thought and every insight that caused me to love myself more. Those thoughts and insights made me, consistently, feel warm and fuzzy on the inside regardless of the negative people and circumstances outside of me.
After sharing my thoughts and insights about self-love with some of my close friends, I was encouraged to make my thoughts and insights on self-love available to anyone who was interested in them.
As a result of the encouragement I received, everything I learned about loving ourselves sufficiently I put into a program called the 21 Day Self-Love program. It is delivered to you via e-mail over a period of twenty-one days. My program also includes valuable insights on how to use love to become the master of your thoughts. If we are not the master of our thoughts, the thoughts of others will be our master.
The program is available to you for a one time donation in the amount of your choosing. There are no advanced programs to buy. In addition, you will receive no other e-mails from me other than the ones where I am answering questions you sent me,
Click on the button below to receive your copy of the 21 Day Self-Love program.
Powerful, Concise and Compassionate
The content of my Self- Love program is delivered to you in bite size chunks over a period of twenty-one days via email to insure you receive maximum results from my program - Frederick Zappone
Suggested donation $1.00 and up
After making your donation, click the RETURN TO FREDERICK ZAPPONE BUTTON located on donation receipt page to receive the program
A Message from the Author of Self-Love
Learning to love myself sufficiently was the most magical thing I ever did. I call it magical because it changed everything about my life. Once I started loving myself sufficiently, my health, finances and relationships got better for no logical reason I can explain except that I was taking the time to love myself more.- Frederick Zappone
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT MY INSIGHTS
•"I have studied tons of psychological literature in my work, from ancient times till present theories, and none of them allowed me to achieve such deep insights in such a short period of time as your material has." -Katerina Bosin M.D , Tennessee
• "The information in your writings gave me so many insights and answers. It is a jewel, a part of God speaking through this medium. It helps on all levels‘of development." There is more power in your writings than all of those lengthy books."- Thank You! Ciprian Ostap, Canada
• "I don't think I could have gotten through what I have, much less turned my life around, if I hadn't discovered your writings. You will never know the miracle you caused in my life." - Liz, CA
• "There is absolutely much more results with your information than there is with our psychological service. I can see God in you and feel His presence around you." Hilda, Western, Pennsylvania
• Honestly Mr. Zappone, had I not found you and your writings, I'd be dead right now. That is how much your writings touch my life. - Cathy K., Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
• I have just started reading and I know these things are very true, as I have always known, but to read what has been handed to you makes it more real for me and much easier to believe in myself. Thank you both for the insights and the reinforcement I needed. - Donna Marie - Canada
• I believe your writings have hit the target. You have a way, through your writings, to hold our hands and guided us slowly and cautiously down a path and I admire that quality. - Terri
• The kind of writing that you are doing is what thousands of us are looking for. You write extremely well and get to the heart of the matter in a matter of minutes. - James Kavanaugh, Kalamazoo, Michigan